Friday, September 30, 2011

Focused plan

So my first 15 days of being off Facebook I really want to spend it with my family and my home. Trying to organize my things, make a better schedule, clean up the house, concentrate on making my home mine. I also want to focus on spending quality time with the kids and hubby. It has been so easy to tell the kids I'll be there in a. minute and next thing I know it's been an hour or more. My kids are very smart even Joshua throws a fit when he's on my lap while I am on. finding more time for my kids my husband and my home.. thats the first 15 days. Those of you who are taking this challenge too what will your focus be? My last 15 or so days I want to concentrate on my current relationships with others...or even with those I don't know and how I can bra errrr help to them. it will take purposefulness and time and a new kind of engery for my focus because I won't already know what they did 15 mintues ago. during this whatsinaface time period..I will also be trying to do nice things for one person/family each day brightening their day letting go of any kind of anger worry or bitterness I may have from the past in knowing too much from FB. I hope to make someone's day in a much more personal way. currently we are having computer problems all around anyway and last night was the first night the 5 of us where in the living room all at the same time for more then half an hour...we didn't know what to do.... what's most important to you..it may not be ga book but what is keeping your time from what's most important? what challenge do you need...what do you nedto let go of? chanllenge yourself and let me know! We are al in this together to love and support each other. No ones getting kicked out of my group.

1 comment:

  1. I really didn't realize I spent so much time on facebook, until I got on the Moms first sight. Since I started my new job, there's been some changes that Rodd and I had to do....It will work out better, when Riley starts school. Since I'll be working 8-2, I can be at work while Riley is in school. I'm very excited to be working with clients that needs my help and support. I have never done anything like this, but I feel lucky to have this chance to make a diffidence in someones day/life. I'm worried that I won't do a good job. I guess I just need to be "All in".
    Thank you Julie for letting me share your blog.

    ReplyDelete